This week's assignment was to repackage our packaging design from our first draft from a couple weeks ago. (See the last post for more information).
> Craft
Adobe Illustrator
> Composition
Victorian design encompasses pastel colors, swirly lines, and italic fonts. For the name of the product I decided to use a gradient to highlight the soft colors and blends found in Victorian pieces, especially ceramic sculpture. I used swirly lines and forms to guide the eye from the name of the product, to the flavor of the product and add a touch of flair and elegance.
> Concept
The idea is to package a line of products from one brand, my three products are Dove chocolate bars in dark chocolate, roasted almond and cranberry almond. I kept most of the design elements the same in tone and placement and just varied the colors to differentiate each piece. I used colors representative of the time that would be found in the home or in artwork.


No comments:
Post a Comment